Passa al contingut principal

Unit 3. Project design







Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Unit 2. Innovation in the classroom

In this 2nd unit, I have detected some needs and areas of improvement and learning I have in my teaching. These are: - Work in groups in a responsible way. - The autonomy and oral communication. I also searched for 2 educational projects and I have chosen the following ones: 1st - "El laberinto de las palabras." for working language competences. 2nd - "Inventar y compartir nuestros cuentos". The reasons why I selected these 2 projects are because my students can work in groups and participate all together and they can also practise communicative skills. Another reason is because the projects are open-minded to other cultures. Here I attached you the website links: http://list.ly/list/fAK-etwinning-en-abierto#item_2115515 http://list.ly/list/hBS-proyectos-colaborativos-unidos…

1, 2,3! Let's introduce ourselves

Here you have my presentation. I hope you ejoy it!